How to unsubscribe from push notifications in Google Chrome
Method 1. When you receive a message.
- When you see a push notification, click on the right mouse button to open a drop-down menu.
- Click the «Disable notifications» button.
Method 2. Via the notification icon.
- If you accumulate unread notifications then a bell appears in the tray. Clicking on it opens the control panel for push notifications.
- You can view all the missed notifications in the panel, put on the «Do not disturb» regime or disable push notifications altogether. It’s enough to uncheck from the sites you don’t want to receive notifications from.
Method 3. Managing notifications in your browser.
- Go to the browser menu and choose "Settings".
- Take these next steps: Advanced Settings -> Personal Data -> Content Settings -> Notifications -> Configure Exceptions.
3. In the open window, choose the subscription you want to unsubscribe from and delete it.
How to unsubscribe from push notifications in Safari
- Take the following steps: Open Safari -> Settings -> Notifications. Then disable all unnecessary subscriptions.
You can also configure the «Do not disturb» regime and the delivery time, etc. In order to do this, go to the «Notification Preferences» menu.