- Log in to your GoDaddy account and click on the domain you want to modify the records.
- Launch the DNS Manager.
Create SPF record
- Scroll down to TXT (Text) section.
- Create a new TXT record by clicking the Quick add button
- Set the Host field to the name of your subdomain (e.g. "mail" if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org), or to @ if you do not use a subdomain.
- Fill the TXT Value field with your SPF record (e.g. "v=spf1 ip4:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX a mx ~all").
- If you are sending mail through several third-party SMTP servers you need to add a space and another IP, so you record can look like v=spf1 ip4: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX ip4:18.104.22.168 a mx ~all
- Replace XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX with your IP address. Go to SMTP Settings section to see your IP.
- Click on the Save Zone File button at the top of the page.